: Vice-chancellor, JNTU, Hyderabad
1. Dr. MV Seshagiri Rao, Vice-Principal, JNTUCEH.
2. Dr. M. Vishwanadham, Head of Civil Engg. Dept., JNTUCEH.
3. Dr. P.G. Krishna Mohan, Head of ECE Dept., JNTUCEH.
4. Dr. J. Amarnadh, Head of EEE Dept., JNTUCEH.
5. Dr. T.Kishan Kumar Reddy, Head of Mech. Dept., JNTUCEH.
6. Dr. A.Damodaram, Head of CSE. Dept., JNTUCEH.
7. Dr. G. Poshal, Head of Metallurgy Dept., JNTUCEH.
8. Dr. G.K. Vishwanadam, Nodel Officer TEQIP.
9. Dr. Govinda Rajulu, Director, IIIT.
10. Dr. Sharath Chandra, CDAC.
11. Nominee of the UGC.
12. Nominee of the State Board of Technical Education.
13. Nominee of the State Board of Technical Education
Member Secretary : Dr. G. Tulasi Ram Das, Principal, JNTUCEH.
The Examination Branch of the College is headed by the VicePrincipal and supported by four faculty members. This branch conducts all the autonomous college examinations and also the university examinations for 43 affiliated colleges in OU region.
The Hostel Manager and the Deputy Wardens assist the Principal in Hostel administration. The Hostel Manager and the Deputy Wardens of the hostels are faculty members of the College.
The Engineering Cell headed by a Project Engineers executes the general maintenance and the construction activities and the electrical maintenance and installation in the College campus. The Project Engineers are normally senior faculty members from the Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering Departments.