To impart quality education in Metallurgical Engineering and constantly pursuing excellence in upgrading knowledge and skills useful to Industry, Academic and Society.
1. To produce graduates having professional excellence in basic science and Metallurgical Engineering with concern towards society.
2. To provide a scientific environment, to help meet the desires and needs of students and faculty for enhancing research efforts and technological innovations.
3. To provide technical support to higher education, industry and R&D units.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The metallurgical engineering program at JNTUH-CEH prepares graduates who can
1. Obtain good and high positions in public or private intuitions as engineers and researchers.
2. Follow higher education in prestigious universities and have a successful academic career.
3. Demonstrate advancement in their choosen career.
4. Exhibit high ethical standards and responsibilities towards their profession and society.